Saturday 17 March 2012

Inside the Album

This is the second page found inside the front cover. I kept it grey scale and saturated it so it looks mysterious. I really like how the contrast works and its not the main image so its used in the right place.


This is another page inside the album cover. I also kept this grey-scale to stick with the whole theme of the album. I slightly blurred the image inwards do that the artist is blurred more than the rest of the image which i think is quite effective and you have to really concentrate to notice it. This subtle effect keeps everything simple as it is quite a nice picture and i don't really want to ruin that.


I really like this picture. It actually has nothing to do with our shoots, its a personal picture i have taken myself. I chose plimsoll trainers as this is very indie, the female and male shoes shadow the start of our music video. Again, it is grey-scale. The sun shining downwards has a happy feel but because it is in the corner this could mean it is in the past. The setting is also similar to the rest of the photos.


I think this is my least favorite out of all the pictures but i like the lighting in it. The fact that he is drinking in a pub sort of fits in with the theme of the music and the lyrics. Its still grey-scale and it works with the other pictures. However, the quality isn't that great as the light was shining in the wrong direction. Although this looks good in the picture, it impaired the quality of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment