Monday 19 March 2012

Last Min Touch Ups

With our editing fully done up to 3 minutes it looks fine, but the end footage is too long and needs to broken up and we also have a few gaps right at the end. The aim for tomorrow is to bring in the idea of voyeurism into our music video. I have seen in a few music videos where there is a male voice singing but the image you see is a woman. This is not just something in the Indie genre but also in others. This brings in Goodwins theory of the notion of looking. I think have clips of girls singing in between the long footage will not only break up long shots but also make our video a bit more interesting. After telling Mahida my idea we decided to go ahead with it as it was taking too long to wait for us all to be free to film or letting Zaq and Joe do it. So tomorrow Mahida and I have arranged for myself, and 3 other girls to be filmed during a free and will edit this in later on during the day. If we can find any more people then this will be great but at short notice I don't know who we can use.

Here are the videos I have seen with the same sort of ideas..





No comments:

Post a Comment